Twin Oaks Farm offers several different therapeutic modalities, with or without horses, to children, adolescents, adults, couples, families, and groups:
- mindfulness-based psychotherapy
- life coaching
- leadership trainings
- equine-facilitated psychotherapy
- equine-assisted learning and growth activities
- Somatic Experiencing
- energy-based therapy
- clinical hypnosis (Ericksonian)
Depending on your needs and inclinations, you may choose either one of these avenues, or combine them. For corporations, educational facilities, and not-for-profit organizations, we can design half-day, full-day, or longer workshops in equine-assisted growth and development that will support your objectives. We offer our services in English, Spanish, French, and German.
Clinical internship at Twin Oaks Farm
In addition, Twin Oaks Farm is also a training facility and offers internship opportunities to students in their 3rd year of Masters program in counseling psychology or social work. The requirements are:
- solid prior experience with horses;
- 12-month commitment (beginning in May or June);
- submit application (cover letter, resume, and three letters of reference) by email to email@example.com by January 20 at the latest.